ellaOne contains lactose
If you’ve been told through your physician or any other doctor that you have got an intolerance with a sugars, inform your pharmacist before you take this medication.
3. How exactly to simply just simply take ellaOne
Always simply just just take this medication just as described in this leaflet or as the pharmacist, medical practitioner or any other doctor has told you. Consult your pharmacist or medical practitioner if you’re uncertain.
Just how to use the ellaOne tablet
- simply just Take one tablet by lips as quickly as possible with no later than 5 times (120 hours) after unsafe sex or failure that is contraceptive. Make the tablet straight away.
- You can easily make the tablet at any right amount of time in your period.
- Ou usually takes the tablet whenever you want associated with the either before, during or after a meal day.
- If you work with one of several medicines that will prevent ellaOne from working precisely (see area above ““what you should understand before taking ellaOne”) or you used one of these simple medications within the previous four weeks, ellaOne may work less effectively for your needs. Get hold of your medical practitioner or pharmacist before utilizing ellaOne. The doctor may recommend a different type of (non-hormonal) crisis contraceptive, i.e. A Cu-IUD.
If you vomit after using ellaOne
If you vomit (be ill, throw up) within 3 hours of using the tablet, just take another tablet as quickly as possible.
From becoming pregnant if you have sex again after taking ellaOne
If you have unprotected sex after taking the tablet, it will not stop you. When you make the tablet and until the next duration comes, you need to use condoms each time you have intercourse.
In case your next duration is belated after using ellaOne
After using the tablet, it’s normal for the next duration become several days later.
Nevertheless, if for example the period is more than 1 week later; if it really is unusually light or unusually hefty; or if you experience the symptoms such as for example stomach (stomach) discomfort, breast tenderness, vomiting or sickness, maybe you are expecting. A pregnancy should be done by you test straight away. If you should be pregnant, it’s latin brides at hotrussianwomen.net important which you see your medical practitioner. (See area „Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility“).
In the event that you simply simply take more ellaOne than you should
There have now been no reports of harmful impacts from taking an increased dosage than suggested with this medication but do pose a question to your pharmacist, physician or any other medical practioner for advice. If you’ve got further concerns regarding the utilization of this medication, pose a question to your pharmacist, medical practitioner or other doctor.
4. Feasible part effects
Like all medications, this medicine could cause negative effects, but not everybody gets them.
Some signs such as for example breast abdominal and tenderness(stomach) discomfort, throwing up (vomiting), feeling sick (sickness) will also be feasible signs and symptoms of maternity. In the event that you skip your duration and experience such signs after using ellaOne, you really need to execute a maternity test (See part 2 „Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility“).
Typical part effects
(these may influence up to 1 in 10 individuals)
- Sickness, stomach (belly) discomfort or disquiet, vomiting
- painful durations, pelvic pain, breast tenderness
- hassle, dizziness, mood swings
- muscle discomfort, straight right right back pain, tiredness
Uncommon part effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 100 individuals)
- Diarrhea, heartburn, wind, dry lips
- uncommon or irregular genital bleeding, heavy/prolonged durations premenstrual problem, genital discomfort or release, smaller or greater sexual drive
- hot flushes
- appetite changes, psychological problems, anxiety, agitation, sleep disorders, sleepiness, migraine artistic disruptions
- pimples, skin surface damage, irritation
- fever, chills, malaise
Rare side effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 1,000 individuals)
- Vaginal discomfort or itching, discomfort during intercourse, rupture of a ovarian cyst, unusually light duration
- lack of concentration, vertigo, shaking, disorientation, fainting
- uncommon feeling in attention, red eye, sensitiveness to light
- dry throat, disruption in style
- hives (itchy rash), experiencing thirsty
Reporting of side effects
If you receive any relative unwanted effects, speak to your pharmacist, physician or any other medical practioner. Including any side that is possible perhaps maybe perhaps not placed in this leaflet. You can report negative effects directly (see details below). By reporting unwanted effects you can easily offer additional information in the security with this medication.
Great britain Yellow Card Scheme site: www. Mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellow Card when you look at the Bing Enjoy or Apple App shop
Ireland HPRA Pharmacovigilance Earlsfort Terrace IRL – Dublin 2 Tel: +353 1 6764971 Fax: +353 1 6762517 Website: www. Hpra.ie email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Just how to keep ellaOne
Keep this medication from the reach and sight of young ones.
Don’t use this medication following the expiration date which will be in the carton as well as on the blister after EXP. The expiry date relates to your final time of the thirty days.
Shop below 25°C. Store into the initial package in purchase to safeguard from dampness. Maintain the blister in the exterior carton in purchase to guard from light.
Usually do not discard any medicines via waste water. Pose a question to your pharmacist just how to dispose of medicines you no longer utilize. These measures will assist you to protect the environmental surroundings.